Declared Cultural Patrimony of the Nation on December 28, 1972. The House of Thirteen Coins was built in 1787 and is an example of the French Rococo style that was characteristic of Lima. The property occupies an area of irregular layout of 17.50 meters of front by about 40 meters of depth. This property belonged to aristocratic families from the end of the viceregal period. Its name is due to the coins carved in the coat of arms that is displayed in the main patio. Since June 4, 2009, it is home to the Afro-peruvian National Museum.